Programme 10 of the 2018/19 season is first broadcast on December 7th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: Booty.
- Thought for the week: Mark Twain "It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech".
- 2nd Section: The second chat with the CEO of Toastmasters, Dan Rex.
- 3rd Section: Paul brings up the subject of attendance at online meetings and the things that one has to think of to make the experience good for both you and the other attendees.
- 4th Section: Moira discusses various techniques for impromptu speeches.
- Paul Robeson - Ol' Man River
- Pharrell Willimas - Happy.