Programme 15 of the 2017/18 season is broadcast on 2nd February and here are the full details of the show:
- Word of the Week: Doddle
- Thought for the Week: Simon Sinek: "Leaders don't look for recognition from others, leaders for others to recognize."
- 2nd Section: Ted interviews Vicky Lester from Cranfield Speakers & director of Area 44 of District 71.
- 3rd Section: Paul talks about the importance of story telling.
- 4th Section: Moira discusses club officer training with Ted./ul>
The music featured in this show is:
- The Marcels - Blue Moon
- Frank Sinatra - Fly Me to the Moon
- Ed Sheeran - All of the Stars