Programme 16 of the 2017/18 season was first broadcast on 9th February:
- Word of the Week: Harangue
- Thought for the Week: Moira's favourite - "Live for today, for tomorrow we die" .
- 2nd Section: Paul interviews Binal Sawjani from Cranfield Speakers, VPE of Cornerstone & Mentor to Luton Communicators.
- 3rd Section: Paul tells us about Webinars.
- 4th Section: Moira introduces the subject of Body Language.
The music featured in this show is:
- Matt Monro - Portrait of my Love.
- Evie Clair - Wonderful World.
- Ed Sheeran & Beyonce - Perfect.