Programme 16 of the 2017/18 season is broadcast on 16th February and here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: "Dote"
- Thought for the Week: Simon Sinek - It's better to endure the discomfort of the truth now than to suffer the discomfort of the lie later".
- 2nd Section: Pathways
- 3rd Section: Paul describes The Ideal Mentor
- 4th Section: Moira continues the talk about Body Language
The music featured in this show is:
- Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On.
- Anna Mitchell - Songs of Love.
- Declan O'Rourke - Galileo.