Programme 20 of the 2017/18 season is broadcast on March 9th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: Convoluted
- Thought for the week: Winston Churchill: "Of all the talents bestowed upon men, none
is so precious as the gift of oratory. He who enjoys it wields a power more durable than that of a great king. He is an independent force in the world."
- 2nd Section: Interview with Michelle Alba-Lim DTM
- 3rd Section: Moira continues talking with Michelle about online and hybrid clubs, and online attendance at club meetings
- 4th Section: Continuing the talk about Pathways, covering the detail of the five levels.
The music featured in this show is:
- Celtic Tenors - Remember Me.
- Paddy Reilly & Dublin City Ramblers - Rare Old Times.
- Jimmy McCarthy - The Contender.
Links to Pathways Resources: