Programme 25 of the 2017/18 season is broadcast on April 27th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: "Embellish"
- Thought for the week: Craig Valentine - "Don't get prepared
- - stay prepared"
- 2nd Section: Lance Miller's 2005 World Championship winning speech.
- 3rd Section: Paul talks about expanding evaluations.
- 4th Section: Continuing the talk about Pathways, Moira covers the path "Innovative Planning".
- Norah Jones - Don't Know Why
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were the Days
- The Beatles - Ob La Di
Links to Pathways Resources: