Programme 35 of the 2017/18 season is first broadcast on July 6th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: "Insidious"
- Thought for the week: Ralph Waldo Emerson - "We aim above the mark to hit the mark".
- 2nd Section: Darren La Croix on The Best WPCS speeches Link to YouTube
- 3rd Section: Paul talks about celebrating success.
- 4th Section: Moira continues looking at Pathways projects covering Distinguished Toastmaster, Effective Body Language and Ethical Leadership.
- Adele - Hello
- The High Kings - Rocky Rock to Dublin
- Jose Feliciano - Billy Jean
Links to Pathways Resources: