Our 12 programme for the current season was broadcast on January 12th. Here are the full details of the show:
- Word of the Week: "Deft"
- Thought for the Week: Simon Sineck - We cannot put a price on principles -
- there is no amount of money to justify doing what we do not believe in.
- 2nd Section: Dananjaya Hettiarachchi (2014 World Champion of Public Speaking "How do I Pick a Winning Topic"
- 3rd Section: Paul discusses how to "Become a better conversationalist" - inspired by Patricia Fry's article in Toastmaster Magazine of December 2017
- 4th Section: Ted talks about "The Art of Persuasion" from the January 2018 edition of the Toastmasters Magazine.
The music featured in this show is:
- The Bee Gees - Sergeant Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Coolio - Gangsters of Paradise
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of You