Programme 34 of the 2017/18 season is first broadcast on June 29th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: "Scuttle"
- Thought for the week: Charles Dickens - "A day wasted on others is not wasted on one's self".
- 2nd Section: Dr Ivan Joseph - The skill of self-confidence.
- 3rd Section: Paul talks about how to make your speeches shorter and more to the point.
to the Toastmasters magazine article.
- 4th Section: Moira continues looking at Pathways projects covering Delivering Social Speeches, Developing a Communication Plan and Developing your Vision.
- Judy Collins with Leonard Cohen's - Hey, That's No Way to Say Goodbye
- Simon & Garfunkle - The Sound of Silence
- Kris Kristofferson - Help Me Make it Through the Night.
Links to Pathways Resources: