Programme 39 of the 2017/18 season is first broadcast on August 3rd. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: Amplify.
- Thought for the week: Mark Twain - "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"
- 2nd Section: The new District 71 Newsletter - do we like it?
- 3rd Section: Paul talks about protocols and governing documents in Toastmasters
- 4th Section: Moira continues looking at Pathways projects covering Introduction to Toastmasters Mentoring, Lead in any Situation and Leading in Difficult Situations.
- Marvin Gaye - I Heard it Thought the Grapevine
- Groove Riders - Amplify Love
- Brendan Bowyer - The Hucklebuck
Links to Pathways Resources: