Programme 4 of the 2018/19 season is first broadcast on September 28th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: Hangry.
- Thought for the week: Alfred North Whitehead - "No one who achieves success does so without the help of
- others. The wise & confident acknowledge this help with gratitude"
- 2nd Section: Interview with past international President Pat Johnson from the Toastmasters Podcast.
- 3rd Section: Paul talks about the Golden Gavel in Blarney Toastmasters.
- 4th Section: Moira continues looking at Pathways projects covering Prepare for an Interview, Prepare to Speak Professionally, Present a Proposal.
- I believe in love - Hot Chocolate.
- Happier - Ed Sheeran
- Leonard Cohen - So Long Marianne
Links to Pathways Resources: