Programme 5 of the 2018/19 season is first broadcast on October 19th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: Lynchpin.
- Thought for the week: James Humes - "The art of communication is the language of leadership".
- 2nd Section: Paul talks about the Toastmaster Magazine
- 3rd Section: Moira continues looking at Pathways projects covering Public Relations Strategies, Question-and-Answer Session & Reaching Consensus.
- Aine Duffy - Won't Go
- Leonard Cohen - The Sound of Silence
Links to Pathways Resources: