Programme 21 of the 2017/18 season is broadcast on March 16th. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: Rankle
- Thought for the week: Simon Sinek: "Don't show up to prove, show up to improve."
- 2nd Section: Dananjaya Hettiarachichi's World Championship of Public Speaking's winning speach from 2014.
- 3rd Section: Paul talks about moderating a panel discussion.
- 4th Section: Continuing the talk about Pathways, Moira covers the path "Visionary Communication".
The music featured in this show is:
- Julio Iglesias - Choclo.
- Christie Moore - Missing You
- Mary Black - Wonder Child.
Links to Pathways Resources: