Programme 22 of the 2017/18 season is broadcast on March 23rd. Here are the details of the show:
- Word of the Week: "Stuff"
- Thought for the week: Henry Ford: "My best friend is the one that brings out the best in me"
- 2nd Section: Moira interviews Ted Mellamphy!.
- 3rd Section: Ted looks at the cover article in this month's TI magazine "Echos of Empathy"
- 4th Section: Continuing the talk about Pathways, Moira covers the path "Presentation Mastery".
The music featured in this show is:
- Matt Munro - Somewhere Over the Rainbow.
- Mary black - No Frontiers
- Christie Moore - The Voyage.
Links to Pathways Resources: